Friday, July 23, 2010

Who would God adopt?

As I was going through applications, and the section that indicates the type of child the adoptive family would like to adopt, I began considering what God would write in the blanks. Who would God desire to adopt? This is what I think it would look like....What do you think?
Prospective Adoptive Family Application

Name: GOD

Type of child desired
Number of children willing to adopt: As many as willing to accept my invitation. My house is big! (John1:12, John 14:2)

Age: infant, child, teen, adult, elderly! Any and all! (John1:12)

Race: Invites people from every nation, tribe, people and language (Revelation 7:9)

Medical conditions willing to accept: Gladly welcomes and has compassion for children with a handicap or disability (Mark 6:53-57, Mark 3:1-5, Luke 14:21-24).

If you would like information on adoptions, please don't hesitate to call us!
1-800-553-2229
http://www.adoptnewmexico.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment