Sunday, November 7, 2010

I’m Considering Adoption vs. Abortion

Latino Actor Eduardo Verastegui speaks about unplanned pregnancy:

Choosing life for your unborn child affirms life! God has a plan for the child's life, that is why the baby was created! Having an abortion takes away the child’s chance to fulfill God's plan.

Adoption is a loving and unselfish decision that a mother in an unplanned pregnancy can make. Love is an action not just an emotion, taking action for the best interests of another person, regardless of one's emotions is love. One birth mother expressed this thought by saying, "I knew that my decision to place my daughter for adoption would be the hardest thing in the world for me. It was about my daughter. It was about what I could give her: a two parent home, a family, stability, a chance for a future."

If you are pregnant and need someone to talk to about all of your options, if you are considering adoption, if you have had an abortion, or are considering an abortion and need confidential factual counseling contact:

Christian Child Placement Service
http://www.adoptnewmexico.org/
1-800-553-2229 ex.14
e-mail: adopt@nmcch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment