Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Letter from Birthmother

This letter was written by one of our birthmothers to the adoptive family. …

“Dear Adoptive Parents,
I just watched the movie 'This Baby's Mine.'  It was a touching movie.  Now I kind of know how happy you all were to finally get a child.  And also how hard it would be to give her up.  I cryed for the birthmother and for the adoptive parents.  I love our baby so much. She changed so fast. I finally got a photo album. I have all of your letters and the picture s in a fire proof box. I never want to lose them….Give her all my love. Thank you for giving me and the baby an easier life. It was the best decision for all of us. Thank you and God bless you.”

As always,

Your Birthmother

We are here to help you with your unplanned pregnancy.
Christian Child Placement Service
http://www.adoptnewmexico.org/
1-800-553-2229 ex. 14
e-mail: adopt@nmcch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment